Unit-Root Tests and the Statistical Pitfalls of Seasonal Adjustment: The Case of U.S. Postwar Real Gross National Product
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Mauleón & Mª Mar Sánchez, 2000. "Fundamentals Of The Us And The Uk Interest Rates Under The Rational Expectation Scheme," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Artur Silva Lopes, 2006.
"Deterministic seasonality in Dickey–Fuller tests: should we care?,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 165-182, March.
- Artur Da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality In Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 75, Royal Economic Society.
- Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality in Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Econometrics 0402007, EconWPA, revised 18 Mar 2004.
- Groen, Jan J. J., 2000.
"The monetary exchange rate model as a long-run phenomenon,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 299-319, December.
- Jan J.J. Groen, 1998. "The Monetary Exchange Rate Model as a Long-Run Phenomenon," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-082/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oleg Obrezkov, 2007. "Long range dependence and the purchasing power parity (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 2, pages 131-140, March.
- Sriram, Subramanian S., 2002. "Determinants and stability of demand for M2 in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-356.
- Tomas Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2015.
"An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 389-402, September.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration," Working Papers 1320, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Muhd-Zulkhibri Abdul Majid, 2004. "Reassessing The Stability of Broad Money Demand in Malaysia," Macroeconomics 0405020, EconWPA.
- Caraballo Pou, M. Angeles & Dabus, Carlos, 2008. "Nominal rigidities, skewness and inflation regimes," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 16-33, March.
- Jesus Otero & Jeremy Smith, 2002. "Seasonal adjustment and cointegration," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003483, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ghysels, Éric, 1994. "L’analyse économétrique et la saisonnalité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(1), pages 43-62, mars.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:48-:d:117025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "High inflation rates and the long-run money demand function: Evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-91.
- Raimundo Soto M. & Matías Tapia G., 2000. "Seasonal Cointegration in Money Demand," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(3), pages 57-71, December.
- Mendez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Seasonal Unit Roots and Structural Breaks in agricultural time series: Monthly exports and domestic supply in Argentina," MPRA Paper 63831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Alain Hecq & Sean Telg & Lenard Lieb, 2017.
"Do Seasonal Adjustments Induce Noncausal Dynamics in Inflation Rates?,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-22, October.
- Hecq, Alain & Telg, Sean & Lieb, Lenard, 2016. "Do Seasonal Adjustments Induce Noncausal Dynamics in Inflation Rates?," MPRA Paper 74922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 2016.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús, 2005. "Nominal rigidities, relative prices and skewness," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Raimundo Soto & Matías Tapia, 2001. "Seasonal cointegration and the stability of the demand for money," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 103, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:8:y:1990:i:2:p:145-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.