Foreign Direct Investment in The Arab World: Creating The Missing Link
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Demurger, Sylvie, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Theory and Application to China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 140-155, June.
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2000. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Indonesian Economic Growth," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 49-62, March.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Warneryd, Karl, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Political Economy of Protection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 357-379, May.
- Ellingsen, T. & Wärneryd, K.E., 1993. "Foreign direct investment and the political economy of protection," Discussion Paper 1993-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Marta Castilho & Soledad Zignago, 2000. "Commerce et IDE dans un cadre de régionalisation. Le cas du Mercosur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(3), pages 761-774.
- Castro, Eduardo de Andrade & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolfo, 1999. "Investimento Direto Estrangeiro, Transferência Tecnológica e Extensões do Modelo Norte-Sul de Wang," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 53(2), April.
- Driffield, Nigel, 1999. "Indirect Employment Effects of Foreign Direct Investment into the UK," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 207-221, July.
- Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Enterprise Restructuring in Central Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 477-504, July.
- Tina Yiping Chen, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Intra-Industry Trade - the Case of the United States," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 303, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chen, Tain-Jy & Ku, Ying-Hua, 2000. "The effect of foreign direct investment on firm growth: the case of Taiwan's manufacturers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 153-172, May.
- Regis Bonelli, 1999. "A note on foreign direct investment and industrial competitiveness in Brazil," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 305-327.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang & Chi-Mei Lin, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, R&D and spillover efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 117-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:0309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.