Globalization and Innovation in Indonesia: Evidence from Micro-Data on Medium and Large Manufacturing Establishments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2008.
"Productivity, exporting, and the learning-by-exporting hypothesis: direct evidence from UK firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 619-638, May.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," Working Papers 559, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan, 2006. "Productivity, exporting and the learning-by-exporting hypothesis: direct evidence from UK firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19857, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0726, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef G Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity; Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Megan MacGarvie, 2006. "Do Firms Learn from International Trade?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 46-60, February.
- Crepon, Bruno & Duguet, Emmanuel, 1997. "Estimating the Innovation Function from Patent Numbers: GMM on Count Panel Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 243-263, May-June.
- Jože P. Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Sašo Polanec, 2010. "From Innovation to Exporting or Vice Versa?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 374-398, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-08-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2012-08-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2012-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.