Renewing membership in three community-based health insurance schemes in rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mebratie, Anagaw D. & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2015.
"Enrollment in Ethiopia’s Community-Based Health Insurance Scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 58-76.
- Derseh, A. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Enrolment in Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance Scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50221, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Dropping out of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76960, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Mladovsky, Philipa, 2014. "Why do people drop out of community-based health insurance? Findings from an exploratory household survey in Senegal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 78-88.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Achieving equity in health through community based health insurance: India's experience with a large CBHI programme," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-31, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Criel, Bart & Waelkens, Maria Pia, 2003. "Declining subscriptions to the Maliando Mutual Health Organisation in Guinea-Conakry (West Africa): what is going wrong?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 1205-1219, October.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Community-Based Health Insurance Schemes," ISS Working Papers - General Series 568, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Panda, P. & Chakraborty, A. & Dror, D.M. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Enrollment in community based health insurance schemes in rural Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 555, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, 2007. "A Study of Factors Affecting the Renewal of Health Insurance Policy," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-01-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tara Sinha & M. Kent Ranson & Falguni Patel & Anne Mills, 2007. "Why have the members gone? Explanations for dropout from a community-based insurance scheme," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 653-665.
- Dong, Hengjin & De Allegri, Manuela & Gnawali, Devendra & Souares, Aurélia & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2009. "Drop-out analysis of community-based health insurance membership at Nouna, Burkina Faso," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 174-179, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exp:finnce:v:5:y:2017:i::p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based health insurance; renewing membership; rural India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2016-02-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2016-02-23 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2016-02-23 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:77965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.