Report NEP-DEV-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartwig, R. & Sparrow, R.A. & Budiyati, S. & Yumna, A. & Warda, N. & Suryahadi, A. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Effects of decentralized health care financing on maternal care in Indonesia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 607, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Khandker, Shahidur R & Samad, Hussain A, 2016. "Bangladesh’s Achievement in Poverty Reduction: The Role of Microfinance Revisited," Working Papers 114, JICA Research Institute.
- Willa Friedman, 2015. "Corruption and Averting AIDS Deaths - Working Paper 395," Working Papers 395, Center for Global Development.
- Juan S. Morales, 2016. "The Impact of Internal Displacement on Destination Communities: Evidence from the Colombian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 209, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Kofol, Chiara & Menon, Carlo, 2015. "Business as unusual. An explanation of the increase of private economic activity in high-conflict areas in Afghanistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita & Napolitano, Silvia, 2016. "Do Cash Transfers Promote Food Security? The Case of the South African Child Support Grant," MPRA Paper 69177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panda, P. & Chakraborty, A. & Raza, W.A. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Renewing membership in three community-based health insurance schemes in rural India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 608, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Stella Lartey & Rasheda Khanam & Shingo Takahashi, 2016. "The Impact Of Household Wealth On Child Survival In Ghana," Working Papers EMS_2016_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Singh,Raju & Huang,Yifei, 2016. "Financial channels, property rights, and poverty : a Sub-Saharan African perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7559, The World Bank.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Falsete, Filipe Ortiz & Ribeiro, Felipe Garcia & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2016. "Lighting and violent crimes: evaluating the effect of an electrification policy in rural Brazil on violent crime reduction," Textos para discussão 408, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Simplice Asongu & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Trust and Quality of Growth: A Note," Working Papers 15/026, African Governance and Development Institute..