Bending the private-public gender norms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2003.
"The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 323-343, May.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2002. "The Long-Run Labour Market Consequences of Teenage Motherhood in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0516, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Viitanen, Tarja K., 2002. "The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20093, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bina Agarwal, 1997. "''Bargaining'' and Gender Relations: Within and Beyond the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-51.
- Parfait Eloundou-Enyegue, 2004. "Pregnancy-related dropouts and gender inequality in education: A life-table approach and application to Cameroon," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 509-528, August.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; gender relations; young mothers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:22531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.