Governance and Competence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-486, April.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Nooteboom, B. & Berger, H. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 1997. "Effects of trust and governance on relational risk," Other publications TiSEM 8e83932e-064c-40e8-afe7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Groenewegen & Christos Pitelis & Sven-Erik Sjöstrand (ed.), 1995. "On Economic Institutions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 196, September.
- Klos, Tomas B. & Nooteboom, Bart, 2001. "Agent-based computational transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 503-526, March.
- John, George & Weitz, Barton A, 1988. "Forward Integration into Distribution: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Analysis," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 337-355, Fall.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:03g23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jong, Gjalt de & Nooteboom, Bart, 2003. "A cross cultural comparison of long-term supply relationships," Research Report 03G23, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- de Jong, G. & Nooteboom, B., 2001. "The Causality of Supply Relationships," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-73-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Griessmair, Michele & Hussain, Dildar & Windsperger, Josef, 2014. "Trust and the tendency towards multi-unit franchising: A relational governance view," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2337-2345.
- Magnani, Giovanna & Zucchella, Antonella & Strange, Roger, 2019. "The dynamics of outsourcing relationships in global value chains: Perspectives from MNEs and their suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 581-595.
- Bill McEvily & Akbar Zaheer & Darcy K. Fudge Kamal, 2017. "Mutual and Exclusive: Dyadic Sources of Trust in Interorganizational Exchange," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 74-92, February.
- Sanner, Leif, 2005. "Dependence and trust between suppliers and industrial customers," Working Papers 2005:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Claro, Danny P. & Claro, Priscila, 2007. "Trust in Channel Relationships: Calculative, Affective, Belief and Performance," Insper Working Papers wpe_99, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- George Hendrikse & Patrick Hippmann & Josef Windsperger, 2015. "Trust, transaction costs and contractual incompleteness in franchising," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 867-888, April.
- Ranjay Gulati & Jack A. Nickerson, 2008. "Interorganizational Trust, Governance Choice, and Exchange Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 688-708, October.
- Manolis, Chris & Nygaard, Arne & Stillerud, Bård, 1997. "Uncertainty and vertical control: An international investigation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 501-518, October.
- Zur, Andrew & Leckie, Civilai & Webster, Cynthia M., 2012. "Cognitive and affective trust between Australian exporters and their overseas buyers," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-79.
- Klein Woolthuis, R. & Nooteboom, B., 2002. "Trust and Formal Control in interorganizational Relationships," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-13-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & McNally, Regina C., 2004. "Explaining and Predicting the Choice of Organizational Form: Integrating Performance Ambiguity and Asset Specificity Effects," Working Papers 04-0109, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Alexander Gorobets & Bart Nooteboom, 2006.
"Adaptive Build-up and Breakdown of Trust: An Agent Based Computational Approach,"
Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(3), pages 277-306, September.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Adaptive build-up and breakdown of trust : An agent based computational approach," Other publications TiSEM 4695ee7d-1c2b-4254-a391-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Adaptive build-up and breakdown of trust : An agent based computational approach," Discussion Paper 2005-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Crosno, Jody L. & Tong, Pui Ying, 2018. "Just going through the motions? An empirical investigation of control, compliance, and performance in franchisor-franchisee relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 360-373.
- B. Nooteboom, 2007.
"Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning,"
Chapters, in: Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka (ed.), Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 63,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning," Other publications TiSEM cd364053-6789-4638-bdff-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning," Discussion Paper 2006-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weaver, K. Mark & Dickson, Pat H., 1998. "Outcome quality of small- to medium- sized enterprise-based alliances: The role of perceived partner behaviors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 505-522, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Joseph P. H., 2000. "Price uncertainty and vertical integration: an examination of petrochemical firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-376, December.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Koen, C.I. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 2004. "Organizational Culture and Relationship Skills," Other publications TiSEM 29a52938-acd6-4261-841f-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chang Ok, Jin & Sang-Bum Park, 2018. "A Study on Factors Affecting Intention of Choosing Internet Banking and Intention of Continuity," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(12), pages 1-54, December.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; inter-firm alliances; inter-organizational relations; learning; organization;
All these keywords.
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RePub (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.