The effects of the TPP in the Mexican economy: CGE assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eddy Bekkers & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2018. "Non-tariff Measure Estimations in Different Impact Assessments," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/40, European University Institute.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo & Yanagida, Kensuke & Vo, Huong, 2018. "The effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 4-19.
- Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will, 2012. "Where is the balance? Implications of adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha negotiations for world and China's agriculture," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 651-664.
- George Verikios & Maura Sullivan & Pane Stojanovski & James Giesecke & Gordon Woo, 2016. "Assessing Regional Risks From Pandemic Influenza: A Scenario Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1225-1255, August.
- Oyamada, Kazuhiko, 2020.
"How does BREXIT affect production patterns of multinational enterprises?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-19.
- Oyamada, Kazuhiko, 2018. "How does BREXIT affect production patterns of multinational enterprises?," IDE Discussion Papers 690, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kym Anderson, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Agriculture, and Poverty in Low-income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2003-25, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang & Will Martin, 2002. "Capturing the Implications of Services Trade Liberalization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-33.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Fouré, Jean, 2013.
"Opening a Pandora's box: Modeling world trade patterns at the 2035 horizon,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2013-09, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré, 2013. "Opening a Pandora’s Box: Modeling World Trade Patterns at the 2035 Horizon," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299851, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré, 2013. "Opening a Pandora's Box: Modelling World Trade Patterns at the 2035 Horizon," Working Papers 2013-22, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré, 2013. "Opening a Pandora’s Box: Modeling World Trade Patterns at the 2035 Horizon," Working Papers hal-01299851, HAL.
- Terrie Walmsley, 1998.
"LONG-RUN SIMULATIONS WITH GTAP: Illustrative Results from APEC Trade Liberalisation,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-70, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Walmsley, Terrie, 1998. "Long Run Simulations With GTAP: Illustrative Results from APEC Trade Liberalisation," GTAP Technical Papers 312, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Walmsley, Terrie L., 1998. "Long Run Simulations With Gtap: Illustrative Results From Apec Trade Liberalisation," Technical Papers 28719, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan & Robert McDougall, 2016. "An Overview of the GTAP 9 Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Scott McDonald & Karen Thierfelder, 2005. "Impact of Switching Production to Bioenergy Crops: The Switchgrass Example January 2005," Working Papers 2005002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas, 2008.
"RTAs and WTO Compatibility: Catch Me If You Can? The Case of EPA Negotiations,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 489-517.
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas & Ito, Taisuke, 2007. "RTAs and WTO compatibility: Catch me if you can? The case of EPA negotiations," MPRA Paper 3645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2002. "Trade in genetically modified food: A survey of empirical studies," TMD discussion papers 106, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2005.
"Genetically Modified Rice Adoption: Implications for Welfare and Poverty Alleviation,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 771-788.
- Kym Anderson & Lee Ann Jacskon & Chantal Pohl Nielsen, 2004. "Genetically Modified Rice Adoption: Implications for Welfare and Poverty Alleviation," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann & Nielsen, Chantal Pohl, 2004. "Genetically modified rice adoption : implications for welfare and poverty alleviation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3380, The World Bank.
- Duncan, Ronald C. & Yang, Yongzheng, 2000. "The impact of the Asian Crisis on Australia's primary exports: why it wasn't so bad," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), pages 1-23.
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2009. "The Role of Agriculture in Nigeria’s Economic Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51787, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007.
"Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data,"
Departmental Working Papers
14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2009.
"What Does a Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific Mean to China?,"
Chapters, in: Chunlai Chen (ed.),China’s Integration with the Global Economy, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2008. "What Does A Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific Mean To China," CAMA Working Papers 2008-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- ADKINS Liwayway G. & GARBACCIO Richard F., 2010. "Simulating the Effects of the FTAA on Global Carbon Emissions: A General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2003 330700000, EcoMod.
- Disdier, Anne‐Célia & Emlinger, Charlotte & Fouré, Jean, 2016.
"Interdependencies between Atlantic and Pacific agreements: Evidence from agri-food sectors,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 241-253.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Charlotte Emlinger & Jean Fouré, 2016. "Interdependencies between Atlantic and Pacific agreements: Evidence from agri-food sectors," Post-Print halshs-01311487, HAL.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Charlotte Emlinger & Jean Fouré, 2016. "Interdependencies between Atlantic and Pacific agreements: Evidence from agri-food sectors," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01311487, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMéxico; General equilibrium modeling (CGE); Trade and regional integration; All keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2017-04-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2017-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.