Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2007 The Netherlands
De Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) brengt jaarlijks de mate van 'nieuw ondernemerschap' en de institutionele voorwaarden daarvoor in kaart voor een groot aantal landen. Nederland heeft in 2007 voor de zevende keer deelgenomen aan GEM. Daarbij is een telefonische survey gehouden onder 3.500 personen.
|Date of creation:||08 Jul 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7001, 2701 AA Zoetermeer|
Phone: (+31) 79 341 36 34
Fax: (+31) 79 341 50 24
Web page: http://www.entrepreneurship-sme.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Honig, Benson & Wiklund, Johan, 2005. "Antecedents, moderators, and performance consequences of membership change in new venture teams," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 705-725, September.
- Zoltán Ács & Attila Varga, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 323-334, 02.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2004. "Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jan de Kok & Peter Brouwer & Pieter Fris, 2006. "On the relationship between firm age and productivity growth," Scales Research Reports H200617, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Neil Brenner, 2000. "The Urban Question: Reflections on Henri Lefebvre, Urban Theory and the Politics of scale," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 361-378, 06.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- David Carey & Ekkehard Ernst & Rebecca Oyomopito & Jelte Theisens, 2006. "Strengthening Innovation in the Netherlands: Making Better Use of Knowledge Creation in Innovation Activities," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 479, OECD Publishing.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & van der Panne, G., 2006. "Currents and Sub-currents in the River of Innovations - Explaining Innovativeness using New-Product Announcements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-036-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Burke, Andrew E & FitzRoy, Felix R & Nolan, Michael A, 2002. "Self-Employment Wealth and Job Creation: The Roles of Gender, Non-pecuniary Motivation and Entrepreneurial Ability," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 255-270, November.
- Andrew E. Burke & Felix R. FitzRoy & Michael A. Nolan, 2000. "Self-Employment Wealth and Job Creation: The Roles of Gender, Non-Pecuniary Motivation and Entrepreneurial Ability," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0006, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- David Audretsch, 2004. "Sustaining Innovation and Growth: Public Policy Support for Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-191.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2004. "A Model of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2006. "The decision to innovate; Literature and propositions," Scales Research Reports H200607, EIM Business and Policy Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:a200805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.