B2c e-commerce adoption in inner cities: An evolutionary perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2000. "Impacts of Information Technology on Personal Travel and Commercial Vehicle Operations: Research Challenges and Opportunities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0zh556db, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jerry Dasso & Elaine Worzala, 1993. "An international real estate society?," ERES eres1993_124, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "The Mystery of the Routine. The Darwinian Destiny of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(2), pages 355-384.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Andrew Currah, 2002. "Behind the web store: the organisational and spatial evolution of multichannel retailing in Toronto," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(8), pages 1411-1441, August.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orit Rotem-Mindali & Jesse Weltevreden, 2013. "Transport effects of e-commerce: what can be learned after years of research?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 867-885, September.
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary economics; e-commerce; urban economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2006-01-01 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2006-01-01 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2006-01-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2006-01-01 (Marketing)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .