Forest Management Systems in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Da Motta, Ronaldo Seroa, 1997. "The principle of fair sharing of costs and benefits from conservation is missed elsewhere," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 39-110, February.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 1997. "Resource depletion and economic sustainability in Malaysia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 19-37, February.
- Southgate, Douglas, 1997. "Alternatives to the regulatory approach to biodiverse habitat conservation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 39-110, February.
- Daniel Bromley, 1997. "Environmental Problems in Southeast Asia: Property Regimes as Cause and Solution," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199701t3, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1997.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 1997. "On the principles of conservation and utilization of wild living resources," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 39-110, February.
- Mangel, Marc & Talbot, Lee M. & Meffe, Gary K. & Agardy, M. Tundi & Alverson, Dayton L. & Barlow, Jay & Botkin, Daniel B. & Budowski, Gerardo & Clark, Tim & Cooke, Justin & Crozier, Ross H. & Dayton, , 1997. "Principles for the conservation of wild living resources," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 39-110, February.
More about this item
KeywordsForest Management Systems; Mekong River Delta; Vietnam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-05-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2016-05-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr2016060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.