Report NEP-TRA-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filer, Randall K. & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš & Torosyan, Karine, 2016. ""Flattening" the Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Post-Communist Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fan, Ziying & Wan, Guanghua, 2016. "The Fiscal Risk of Local Government Revenue in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 567, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Windischbauer, Ulrich, 2016. "Strengthening the role of local currencies in EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 170, European Central Bank.
- Mai Van Nam & Nguyen Tan Nhan & Bui Van Trinh & Pham Le Thong, 2016. "Forest Management Systems in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016060, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong & Vu Thieu & Pham Minh Thu & Nguyen Xuan Truong, 2016. "The Impact of Piped Water on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016044, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2016. "Crisis, contagion and international policy spillovers under foreign ownership of banks," Working Papers 2016-003, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Izatov, Asset, 2015. "The Role of Oil Prices, Real Effective Exchange Rate and Inflation in Economic Activity of Russia: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 70735, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Montenegro; 2015 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Montenegro," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Jing Cao, 2016. "Environmental Taxes and Rural-Urban Migration - A Study from China," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2016044, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Li, Jian & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Etienne, Xiaoli & Li, Chongguang, 2016. "Commodity Price Bubbles and Macroeconomics: Evidence from Chinese Agricultural Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Productivity Gap and Vertical Spillover: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Wang, Haiyan & Malaga, Jaime, 2016. "What would be the Corn and Sorghum Price Gap Allowing China to Continue Importing Sorghum?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229887, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nguyen, Duc Loc & Grote, Ulrike, 2015. "Rural-Urban Migrants in Vietnam: Should we Stay in the Cities or Return Home?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229380, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- FitzGerald, John & Chi, Pho Thi Kim & Lam, Do Van & Ha, Hoang & Huong, Luong & Dung, Tran, 2016. "Modelling the Vietnamese Economy," Papers WP526, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lin, Benxi & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Lin, Zongjian & Wang, Yongli & Liu, Weiping, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Subsidy on China’s New Rural Pension System: A Natural Experiment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229376, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhao, Yuying, 2016. "Regional Differences of Rural Financial Exclusion ——in Gansu and Jiangsu Province," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230134, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Huang, Ying & Tang, Bo, 2016. "Does the Yuan’s Overseas Expansion Increase the Currency Exposure of Chinese Financial Firms?," MPRA Paper 70921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Mo, 2016. "Residential Water Demand in China: Applications of Double-Log Model and EDM System," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229774, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.