Coerced Reciprocal Dealing and the Leverage Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whinston, Michael D, 1990. "Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 837-859, September.
- Walters, Stephen J K, 1986. "Reciprocity Reexamined: The Consolidated Foods Case," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 423-438, October.
- Lorie, James H & Halpern, Paul, 1970. "Conglomerates: The Rhetoric and the Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 149-166, April.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G, 1973. "The Effect of Conglomerate Mergers on Competition," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 137-158, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2012-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .