Identifying News Shocks with Forecast Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Iskrev, 2018. "Are asset price data informative about news shocks? A DSGE perspective," Working Papers REM 2018/33, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Takushi Kurozumi, 2014.
"Sources of Business Fluctuations: Financial or Technology Shocks?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 224-242, April.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Takushi Kurozumi, 2010. "Sources of Business Fluctuations: Financial or Technology Shocks?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-12, Bank of Japan.
- MATSUMAE Tatsuyoshi & HASUMI Ryo, 2016. "Impacts of Government Spending on Unemployment: Evidence from a Medium-scale DSGE Model(in Japanese)," ESRI Discussion paper series 329, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Milani, Fabio, 2017. "Sentiment and the U.S. business cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 289-311.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2017.
"Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(4), pages 585-602, June.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2013. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," CAMA Working Papers 2013-53, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," Discussion Paper Series 1502, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Thuy Lan Nguyen & Wataru Miyamoto, 2014. "News shocks and Business cycles: Evidence from forecast data," 2014 Meeting Papers 259, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabio Milani & Ashish Rajrhandari, 2012. "Observed Expectations, News Shocks, and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 121305, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2012-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .