Participatory Decision Making: A Field Experiment on Manipulating the Votes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vreeland, James & Spada, Paolo, 2010. "Participatory Decision Making: A Field Experiment on Manipulating the Votes," MPRA Paper 24048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Gaspart, Frederic, 2003. "The Risk of Resource Misappropriation in Community-Driven Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1687-1703, October.
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Kevin M. Morrison & Matthew M. Singer, 2007. "Inequality and Deliberative Development: Revisiting Bolivia's Experience with the PRSP," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 25(6), pages 721-740, November.
- James D. Fearon & Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2009. "Can Development Aid Contribute to Social Cohesion after Civil War? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Post-conflict Liberia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 287-291, May.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory Decision Making; Field Experiment; Voting.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-09-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2010-09-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2010-09-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-09-03 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2010_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .