Report NEP-CDM-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Spada & Raymond Vreeland, 2010. "Participatory Decision Making: A Field Experiment on Manipulating the Votes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Richard Chisik & Robert J. Lemke, 2010. "When Winning is the Only Thing: Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in a Three-Candidate Spatial Voting Model," Working Papers 021, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Casella & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2010. "Competitive Equilibrium in Markets for Votes," NBER Working Papers 16315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leech, Dennis, 2010. "Power Indices in Large Voting Bodies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 942, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2010. "The necessary and sufficient condition for the transitivity of the Majority Rule in the linear domain," MPRA Paper 24588, University Library of Munich, Germany.