La segregación escolar público-privada en América Latina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malena Arcidiácono & Guillermo Cruces & Leonardo Gasparini & David Jaume & Monserrat Serio & Emmanuel Vázquez, 2014. "La Segregación Escolar Público-Privado en América Latina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0167, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tara Watson, 2009.
"Inequality And The Measurement Of Residential Segregation By Income In American Neighborhoods,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 820-844, September.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gasparini & David Jaume & Monserrat Serio & Emmanuel Vazquez, 2011. "La segregación escolar en Argentina. Reconstruyendo la Evidencia," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0123, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsSEGREGACION; ESCUELAS PRIVADAS; ESCUELAS PUBLICAS; MEDICION; ESTADISTICAS DE LA EDUCACION; SEGREGATION; PUBLIC SCHOOLS; PRIVATE SCHOOLS; MEASUREMENT; EDUCATIONAL STATISTICS;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col041:36757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.