Neighborhoods, Obesity and Diabetes â€“-- A Randomized Social Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tara Watson, 2009.
"Inequality And The Measurement Of Residential Segregation By Income In American Neighborhoods,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 820-844, September.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:197:y:2018:i:c:p:71-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Collinson & Ingrid Gould Ellen & Jens Ludwig, 2015. "Low-Income Housing Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 2, pages 59-126 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson, Owen, 2014. "Genetic mechanisms in the intergenerational transmission of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 132-146.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Walsh, Randall, 2015. "Cities and the Environment," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Robert Collinson & Ingrid Gould Ellen & Jens Ludwig, 2015. "Low-Income Housing Policy," NBER Working Papers 21071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De la Roca, Jorge & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M., 2014. "Race and neighborhoods in the 21st century: What does segregation mean today?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 138-151.
- Zhao, Zhenxiang & Kaestner, Robert & Xu, Xin, 2014. "Spatial mobility and environmental effects on obesity," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 128-140.
- Lincoln Quillian & Hugues Lagrange, 2016. "Socioeconomic Segregation in Large Cities in France and the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(4), pages 1051-1084, August.
- Schmidt, Nicole M. & Lincoln, Alisa K. & Nguyen, Quynh C. & Acevedo-Garcia, Dolores & Osypuk, Theresa L., 2014. "Examining mediators of housing mobility on adolescent asthma: Results from a housing voucher experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 136-144.
- Morrissey, Taryn W. & Oellerich, Don & Meade, Erica & Simms, Jeffrey & Stock, Ann, 2016. "Neighborhood poverty and children's food insecurity," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 85-93.
- Green, Mark A. & Subramanian, S.V. & Vickers, Daniel & Dorling, Danny, 2015. "Internal migration, area effects and health: Does where you move to impact upon your health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 136, pages 27-34.
- Ludwig, Jens & Duncan, Greg J. & Katz, Lawrence F. & Kessler, Ronald & Kling, Jeffrey R. & Gennetian, Lisa A. & Sanbonmatsu, Lisa, 2012. "Neighborhood Effects on the Long-Term Well-Being of Low-Income Adults," Scholarly Articles 11870359, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cawley, John, 2015. "An economy of scales: A selective review of obesity's economic causes, consequences, and solutions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-268.
- Rambotti, Simone, 2015. "Recalibrating the spirit level: An analysis of the interaction of income inequality and poverty and its effect on health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 123-131.
- Giles-Corti, Billie & Bull, Fiona & Knuiman, Matthew & McCormack, Gavin & Van Niel, Kimberly & Timperio, Anna & Christian, Hayley & Foster, Sarah & Divitini, Mark & Middleton, Nick & Boruff, Bryan, 2013. "The influence of urban design on neighbourhood walking following residential relocation: Longitudinal results from the RESIDE study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 20-30.
- Astell-Burt, Thomas & Feng, Xiaoqi & Kolt, Gregory S. & Jalaludin, Bin, 2015. "Does rising crime lead to increasing distress? Longitudinal analysis of a natural experiment with dynamic objective neighbourhood measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 68-73.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:85-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:60-68 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:8642951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.