The Empirical Investigation of The Kemp-Jones Model: The Case of OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Donald R. & David E. Weinstein & Scott C. Bradford & Kazushige Shimpo, 1997. "Using International and Japanese Regional Data to Determine When the Factor Abundance Theory of Trade Works," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 421-446, June.
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Rose, Andrew K., 1991.
"How Pervasive Is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt5g98559s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Andrew K. Rose, 1991. "How pervasive is the product cycle? The empirical dynamics of American and Japanese trade flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 410, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph E. Gagnon and Andrew K. Rose., 1991. "How Pervasive Is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows," Economics Working Papers 91-186, University of California at Berkeley.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Andrew K. Rose, 1992. "How Pervasive is the Product Cycle? The Empirical Dynamics of American and Japanese Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 3946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1980. "The Leontief Paradox, Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 495-503, June.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith E. Maskus & Allan Webster, 1995. "Factor Specialization in U.S. and U.K. Trade: Simple Departures from the Factor-content Theory," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 419-439, September.
- Durkin, John T, Jr & Krygier, Markus, 1998. "Comparative Advantage and the Pattern of Trade within Industries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 292-306, May.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W, 1970. "Agricultural Productivity Differences Among Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 895-911, December.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Hoshi, Takeo & Ito, Takatoshi & Rose, Andrew, 2006. "International Finance," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 455-458, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:wc2000:1159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .