Agricultural Productivity Differences Among Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W, 1970. "Agricultural Productivity Differences Among Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 895-911, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1968. "Growth Stage Theories Dual Economy Models and Agricultural Development Policy," Working Papers 244600, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jyoti P. Bhattacharjee, 1955. "Resource Use and Productivity in World Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 57-71.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rainer Klump & César Miralles Cabrera, 2008. "Biased Technological Change in Agriculture: The Hayami-Ruttan Hypothesis Revisited," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_016, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Koopman, Robert B., 1989. "Efficiency and Growth in Agriculture: A Comparative Study of the Soviet Union, United States, Canada, and Finland," Staff Reports 278252, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Measures of fixed capital in agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5472, The World Bank.
- Asif Z. Warsi & Muhammad Shujaat Mubarik, 2015. "Determinants of agricultural production: A Cross-country Sensitivity analysis," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 9(2), pages 32-42, Fall.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1997. "Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: The Dynamics of Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197028, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000.
"Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Causes Of Output Decline In Economic Transition: The Case Of Central And Eastern European Agriculture," PRG Working Papers 31877, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2011. "Does accounting for inefficiency affect the time-varying short and long-run returns to scale?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 11, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Yaguchi, Yu, 1994. "A panel data approach to the intercountry metaproduction function," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xiangfei Xin & Liu Xiaoyun, 2008. "Regional disparity of factor endowment and agricultural labor productivity in China," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 380-409, September.
- Howard, Peter & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Raising the Temperature on Food Prices: Climate Change, Food Security, and the Social Cost of Carbon," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1999. "Production and Supply (Revised)," Working Papers 232819, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Trueblood, Michael Alan, 1991. "Agricultural Production Functions Estimated From Aggregate Intercountry Observations: A Selected Survey," Staff Reports 278560, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Trueblood, Michael A., 1994. "An Annotated Bibliography Of Selected Productivity Literature," Staff Papers 13580, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1998. "Production and Supply," Working Papers 232806, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:isaecp:260195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.