Agricultural Productivity Differences Among Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, V.W., 1971. "Agricultural Productivity Differences Among Countries," Conference Papers 260195, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jyoti P. Bhattacharjee, 1955. "Resource Use and Productivity in World Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 57-71.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1968. "Growth Stage Theories Dual Economy Models and Agricultural Development Policy," Working Papers 244600, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yaguchi, Yu, 1994. "A panel data approach to the intercountry metaproduction function," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koopman, Robert B., 1989. "Efficiency and Growth in Agriculture: A Comparative Study of the Soviet Union, United States, Canada, and Finland," Staff Reports 278252, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Trueblood, Michael Alan, 1991. "Agricultural Production Functions Estimated From Aggregate Intercountry Observations: A Selected Survey," Staff Reports 278560, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Asif Z. Warsi & Muhammad Shujaat Mubarik, 2015. "Determinants of agricultural production: A Cross-country Sensitivity analysis," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 9(2), pages 32-42, Fall.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000.
"Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Causes Of Output Decline In Economic Transition: The Case Of Central And Eastern European Agriculture," PRG Working Papers 31877, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:5:p:895-911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.