Diving into Dark Pools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Bień-Barkowska, 2014. "“Every move you make, every step you take, I’ll be watching you” – the quest for hidden orders in the interbank FX spot market," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(3), pages 197-224.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2011. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies," Working Papers 421, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Nguyen, Giang, 2013. "Order flow segmentation and the role of dark trading in the price discovery of U.S. treasury securities," Staff Reports 624, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2014. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies, Market Quality and Welfare," Working Papers 530, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Rasmeet Kohli, 2014. "Market fragmentation of securities market: traditional exchanges versus alternate trading venues," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 303-314, September.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2011. "The Impact of Dark and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality (Replaces CentER Discussion Paper 2011-051)," Discussion Paper 2011-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hans Degryse & Frank de Jong & Vincent van Kervel, 2015.
"The Impact of Dark Trading and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1587-1622.
- de Jong, Frank & Degryse, Hans & van Kervel, Vincent, 2011. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2015. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," Other publications TiSEM a51b5d9e-2687-4972-930f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah & Ray, Sugata, 2014. "Informational linkages between dark and lit trading venues," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 230-261.
- Philippe De Peretti & Oren Tapiero, 2014. "A GARCH analysis of dark-pool trades," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00984834, HAL.
- van Kervel, V.L., 2013. "Competition between stock exchanges and optimal trading," Other publications TiSEM 5c608a0f-527d-441d-a910-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:ohidic:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdohsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .