Contact information of European Central Bank
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbmbu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
2018, Volume 6
- 1 The implications of removing repo assets from the leverage ratio
by Grill, Michael & Lambert, Claudia & Fritsche, Jan Philipp
- 2 Does the G-SIB framework incentivise window-dressing behaviour? Evidence of G-SIBs and reporting banks
by Behn, Markus & Parisi, Laura & Wedow, Michael & Mangiante, Giacomo
- 3 Macroprudential liquidity tools for investment funds - A preliminary discussion
by Lambert, Claudia & Levels, Anouk & Weistroffer, Christian & Cominetta, Matteo & Rydén, Anders
2018, Volume 5
- 1 Using large exposure data to gauge the systemic importance of SSM significant institutions
by Covi, Giovanni & Kok, Christoffer & Meller, Barbara
- 2 How competition and regulation drive bank and investment fund risk profiles and their market shares
by Grill, Michael & Kalyaeva, Daria & Lambert, Claudia
- 3 Targeted review of the macroprudential framework
by Evrard, Johanne & Jahn, Nadya & Melo, Ana Sofia & Zsámboki, Balázs
2017, Volume 4
- 1 MREL: financial stability implications
by Gaiduchevici, G. & Zochowski,D.
- 2 Macroprudential policy analysis and tools – Assessing the impact of bank capitalisation changes conditional on a bail-in versus bail-out regime
by Gross, M. & Población, J.
- 3 Macroprudential regulatory issues – The ECB’s key messages on the European Commission’s banking reform package from a macroprudential perspective
by Attinger, B. & Baumann, A. & Corrias, R. & Jahn, N. & Melo, A. & Torstensson, P. & Zsámboki, B.
2017, Volume 3
- 1 ECB floor methodology for setting the capital buffer for an identified Other Systemically Important Institution (O-SII)
by Behn,M. & Cappelletti, G. & Kaltwasser, P. & Kolb, M. & Pawlikowski, A. & Tracol, K. & Salleo, C. & van der Kraaij, A.
- 2 Macroprudential policy analysis and tools – Stress test quality assurance from a top-down perspective
by Mirza, H. & Zochowski,D.
- 3 Exposure of the European Deposit Insurance Scheme to bank failures and the benefits of risk-based contributions
by Carmassi, J. & Dobkowitz, S. & Evrard, J. & Silva, A. & Wedow, M.
2016, Volume 2
- 1 Macroprudential effects of systemic bank stress
by Dees, S. & Gaiduchevici, G. & Grodzicki, M. & Gross, M. & Hilberg, B. & Maliszewski, K. & Rancoita, E. & Silva, R. & Testi, S. & Venditti, F. & Volk, M.
- 2 Macroprudential policy analysis and tools - Monitoring euro area banks’ risk weight developments
by Caccavaio, M. & Rodriguez d´Acri, C.
- 3 High-frequency Trading, Market Volatility, and Regulation: The Role of High-frequency Quoting and Dark Pools
by Lafarguette Romain
2016, Volume 1