Market risk premium used in 56 countries in 2011: A survey with 6,014 answers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertolini, Marina & D’Alpaos, Chiara & Moretto, Michele, 2016.
"Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
244540, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Marina Bertolini & Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto, 2016. "Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility," Working Papers 2016.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pengguo Wang & Wei Huang, 2015. "The implied growth rates and country risk premium: evidence from Chinese stock markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 641-663, October.
- Fernández, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2013. "Market Risk Premium Used in 82 Countries in 2012: A Survey with 7,192 Answers," IESE Research Papers D/1059, IESE Business School.
- Gupta, Anshul & Akuzawa, Toshinao & Nishiyama, Yoshihiko, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation of contingent capital and its applications," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 457-486.
- Chiara D'Alpaos & Marina Bertolini & Michele Moretto, 2016. "Do Smart Grids Boost Investment in Photovoltaics? The Prosumer Investment Decision," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0203, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Robert Simons & Yuval Arbel & Eugene Choi & Danny Ben Shahar, 2011. "Explaining the Variation in Residential Capitalization Rates Worldwide: A Preliminary Investigation," ERES eres2011_32, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Vit Posta, 2012. "Time-Varying Risk Premium in the Czech Capital Market: Did the Market Experience a Structural Shock in 2008–2009?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(5), pages 450-470, November.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias, 2013. "Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 174-189.
- Biondi, Tommaso & Moretto, Michele, 2015.
"Solar Grid Parity dynamics in Italy: A real option approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 293-302.
- Tommaso Biondi & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Solar Grid Parity Dynamics in Italy: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2013.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Péter Benczúr & Gábor Kátay & Áron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Michalsky, Grzegorz, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes in Intrinsic Liquidity Value in Non-Profit Institutions," MPRA Paper 43397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2012.
- Alfranseder, Emanuel & zhang, Xiang, 2015. "The Effect of Pessimism and Doubt on the Equity Premium," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2015/5, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Linnerud, Kristin & Molnár, Peter & Tandberg Nygaard, Maria, 2016. "Green electricity investment timing in practice: Real options or net present value?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 498-506.
- Ekholm, Tommi & Ghoddusi, Hamed & Krey, Volker & Riahi, Keywan, 2013. "The effect of financial constraints on energy-climate scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 562-572.
- Mazet-Sonilhac, C. & Mésonnier, J.-S., 2016. "Le coût des capitaux propres des grandes entreprises non financières en zone euro : une évaluation sur la dernière décennie," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 207, pages 33-45.
- Vecchi, Veronica & Hellowell, Mark & Gatti, Stefano, 2013. "Does the private sector receive an excessive return from investments in health care infrastructure projects? Evidence from the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 243-270.
- Grzegorz Michalski & Aleksander Mercik, 2013. "Polish and Silesian Non-Profit Organizations Liquidity Strategies," Papers 1301.3825, arXiv.org.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes In Intrinsic Liquidity Value In Non-Profit Institutions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 139-158, June.
- Aschfalk-Evertz, Agnes & Oliver, Rüttler, 2013. "Goodwill impairment testing according to IFRS in the United Kingdom: An empirical analysis of the discount rates used by the thirty largest FTSE 100 companies," Working Papers 75, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
More about this item
Keywordsequity premium; required equity premium; expected equity premium; historical equity premium;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2011-05-30 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .