Valuation using multiples. How do analysts reach their conclusions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Welch, Ivo, 2000. "Herding among security analysts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 369-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juhász Jácint & Kovács Imola & Kovács Ildikó, 2010. "Comparable Valuation Method - A New Approach. Case Study: A Romanian Flexographic Printing Firm," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 571-577, December.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:2:id:183:p:91-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meitner, Matthias, 2003. "Option-Style Multi-Factor Comparable Company Valuation for Practical Use," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jacek WELC, 2014. "Impact of Earnings Smoothness on Stock Prices, Stock Returns and Future Earnings Changes - the Polish Experience," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3).
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:16:y:2013:i:03:n:s021909151350015x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDispersion of multiples; relative multiples; analyst recommendations;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2002-11-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2002-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .