Les enjeux du revenu de solidarité active (RSA)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Mongin, 2008.
"Sur le revenu de solidarité active,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(4), pages 433-474.
- Philippe Mongin, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," Working Papers hal-00578987, HAL.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," Les Cahiers de Recherche 902, HEC Paris.
- Philippe Mongin, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," ICER Working Papers 18-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Poor, Relatively Speaking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 153-169, July.
- Denis Anne & Yannick L’Horty, 2008. "Les effets du revenu de Solidarité active (rSa) sur les gains du retour à l’emploi," Documents de recherche 08-11, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
Keywordsrevenu de solidarité active (RSA); revenu minimum d'insertion (RMI); système de solidarité; incitations; redistribution;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.