Les effets du revenu de Solidarité active (rSa) sur les gains du retour à l’emploi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2010. "Les enjeux du revenu de solidarité active (RSA)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 937, HEC Paris.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00567693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Canova & Luca Piccoli & Amedeo Spadaro, 2015.
"An ex ante evaluation of the Revenu de Solidarité Active by micro–macro simulation techniques,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Luciano Canova & Luca Piccoli & Amedeo Spadaro, 2014. "An ex ante evaluation of the Revenu de Solidarité Active by micro-macro simulation techniques," DEA Working Papers 67, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Sarah Marchal & Wim Van Lancker, 2018. "The measurement of targeting intentions in complex welfare states: a proposal and empirical applications," Working Papers 1801, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
KeywordsRMI; API; chômage; minima sociaux; retour à l’emploi;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:08-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.