Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle Fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laoucine Kerbache & Tom Van Woensel, 2011. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Working Papers hal-00591251, HAL.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel, 2005. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Post-Print halshs-00004751, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- VAN WOENSEL, Tom & CRETEN, Ruth & VANDAELE, Nico J., "undated". "Managing the environmental externalities of traffic logistics: The issue of emissions," Working Papers 2000022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B., 1996. "A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 45-55, April.
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 345-358, June.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation; vehicle fleet; planning; scheduling; congested traffic;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-02-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-02-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.