Report NEP-GEO-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samarjit Das & Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2004. "Price Convergence across Regions in India," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Giovannetti, E. & Neuhoff, K. & Spagnolo, G., 2005. "Agglomeration in Internet Co-operation Peering Agreements," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0505, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D., 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Energy Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- KERBACHE, Laoucine & VAN WOENSEL, Tom, 2004. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle Fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Les Cahiers de Recherche 803, HEC Paris.
- Lundin, Martin, 2005. "Does cooperation improve implementation? Central-local governnment relations in active labour market policy in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2005:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2003. "The Iowa Regional Economic Atlas: Project Summary," Staff General Research Papers 10761, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2005. "The Economic Impact Potential of Retail Trade in Story County, Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2005. "Model Economic Analyses: An Economic Impact Assessment of an Ethanol Production Facility in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2005. "The Effects of the Colombian Trade Liberalization on Urban Poverty," NBER Working Papers 11081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2005. "Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 11095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Cutler & Grant Miller, 2005. "Water, Water, Everywhere: Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 11096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven E. Saks, 2005. "Urban Growth and Housing Supply," NBER Working Papers 11097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woojin Lee, 2005. "Free to Move: Migration, Tax Competition and Redistribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.