Managing the environmental externalities of traffic logistics: The issue of emissions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marios Bisilkas & Iván Barreda Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego, 2012. "Sustainability Requirements Dynamics in New Product Development," Working Papers 2012/19, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ubeda, S. & Arcelus, F.J. & Faulin, J., 2011. "Green logistics at Eroski: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 44-51, May.
- KERBACHE, Laoucine & VAN WOENSEL, Tom, 2004.
"Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle Fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
803, HEC Paris.
- Laoucine Kerbache & Tom Van Woensel, 2011. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Working Papers hal-00591251, HAL.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel, 2005. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Post-Print halshs-00004751, HAL.
- Bektas, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "The Pollution-Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1232-1250, September.
- Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Van Woensel, Tom & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "The time-dependent pollution-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 265-293.
- Lee, Gunwoo & You, Soyoung (Iris) & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Jayakrishnan, R. & Ogunseitan, Oladele, 2012. "Assessing air quality and health benefits of the Clean Truck Program in the Alameda corridor, CA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1177-1193.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "A review of recent research on green road freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 775-793.
- LECLUYSE, C. & VAN WOENSEL, Tom & PEREMANS, Herbert, 2007. "Vehicle routing with stochastic time-dependent travel times," Working Papers 2007018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic logistics; Environmental impact; Road traffic; Queueing theory; Life cycle management impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2000022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .