Report NEP-URE-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KERBACHE, Laoucine & VAN WOENSEL, Tom, 2004. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle Fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Les Cahiers de Recherche 803, HEC Paris.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2005. "School Vouchers Italian Style," IZA Discussion Papers 1475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2005. "Federal Oversight, Local Control, and the Specter of "Resegregation" in Southern Schools," NBER Working Papers 11086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2005. "Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 11095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Cutler & Grant Miller, 2005. "Water, Water, Everywhere: Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 11096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven E. Saks, 2005. "Urban Growth and Housing Supply," NBER Working Papers 11097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woojin Lee, 2005. "Free to Move: Migration, Tax Competition and Redistribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Janet Wilmoth, 2004. "Social Integration of Older Immigrants in 21st Century America," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 29, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Nicola Persico & Petra Todd, 2005. "Using Hit Rates to Test for Racial Bias in Law Enforcement: Vehicle Searches in Wichita," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.