The Micro Level Impact of Foreign Remittances on Incomes in Bangladesh - A Measurement Approach Using the Propensity Score
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wadood, Syed Naimul & Hossain, Md. Amzad, 2016. "Microeconomic Impact of Remittances on Household Welfare: Evidences from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 76956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:25-:d:104888 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; Foreign Remittances; Micro-level impact; Propensity score;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .