Singaporeã¢Â‚¬Â„¢S Recurrent Budget Surplus The Role Of Conservative Growth Forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olekalns, Nilss, 1997.
"Australian Evidence on Tax Smoothing and the Optimal Budget Surplus,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 248-257, September.
- Olekalns, N., 1996. "Australian Evidence on Tax Smoothing and the Optimal Budget Surplus," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 538, The University of Melbourne.
- Huang, Chao-Hsi & Lin, Kenneth S., 1993. "Deficits, government expenditures, and tax smoothing in the United States: 1929-1988," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 317-339, June.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Schorn, Richard G, 1999. "International Evidence on the Tax- and Revenue-Smoothing Hypotheses," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 387-396, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTax smoothing model; Reported and adjusted budget surplus;
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .