Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2009. "Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions," Working Papers 03-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Z.L. & Tse, Y.K., 2007. "A Corrected Plug-in Method for Quantile Interval Construction Through a Transformed Regression," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 356-376, July.
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Stochastic Limit Theory: An Introduction for Econometricians," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774037.
- Frees,Edward W., 2004. "Longitudinal and Panel Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521535380, May.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1992. "Generic Uniform Convergence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 241-257, June.
- Potscher, Benedikt M & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1989.
"A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Processes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 675-683, May.
- Potscher, Benedikt M. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1987. "A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Process," Working Papers 87-26, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1997. "Testing linear and loglinear error components regressions against Box-Cox alternatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-68, April.
- Frees,Edward W., 2004. "Longitudinal and Panel Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828284, May.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1987. "Consistency in Nonlinear Econometric Models: A Generic Uniform Law of Large Numbers [On Unification of the Asymptotic Theory of Nonlinear Econometric Models]," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1465-1471, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1992. "A monotonic property for iterative GLS in the two-way random effects model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 45-51.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Kien C. Tran & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003. "On the choice of functional form in stochastic frontier modeling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 75-100, January.
- H. Kelejian, Harry & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2001.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the Moran I test statistic with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 219-257, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Moran I Test Statistic with Applications," Electronic Working Papers 99-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Tsui, Albert K., 2004. "Analytically calibrated Box-Cox percentile limits for duration and event-time models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 649-677, December.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Yang, Zhenlin, 2006. "A modified family of power transformations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 14-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2015. "On the bootstrap for Moran’s I test for spatial dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 295-314.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotics; Bootstrap; Quasi-MLE; Transformed panels; Variance-covariance matrix estimate;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.