A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Process
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Potscher, Benedikt M & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1989. "A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 675-683, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Sup-tests for linearity in a general nonlinear AR(1) model when the supremum is taken over the full parameter space," MPRA Paper 16669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2010.
"Sup-Tests For Linearity In A General Nonlinear Ar(1) Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 965-993, August.
- Christian FRANCQ & Lajos HORVATH & Jean-Michel ZAKOIAN, 2009. "Sup-Tests for Linearity in a General Nonlinear AR(1) Model," Working Papers 2009-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- de Jong, Robert M., 1998. "Uniform laws of large numbers and stochastic Lipschitz-continuity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 243-268, June.
- Benedikt M. Potscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1994. "On the Formulation of Uniform Laws of Large Numbers: A Truncation Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew J. Patton & Johanna F. Ziegel & Rui Chen, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Models for Expected Shortfall (and Value-at-Risk)," Papers 1707.05108, arXiv.org.
- Benedikt M. Pötscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Basic Elements of Asymptotic Theory," Electronic Working Papers 99-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2008.
"Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22477, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2009. "Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions," Working Papers 03-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Patton, Andrew J. & Ziegel, Johanna F. & Chen, Rui, 2019. "Dynamic semiparametric models for expected shortfall (and Value-at-Risk)," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 388-413.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1987.
"Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
832, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1987. "Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change," Working Papers 636, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2009. "Central limit theorems and uniform laws of large numbers for arrays of random fields," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 86-98, May.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips & Juwon Seo, 2019. "Parametric Inference on the Mean of Functional Data Applied to Lifetime Income Curves," Working papers 2019rwp-153, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Hess, Christian & Seri, Raffaello & Choirat, Christine, 2010. "Ergodic theorems for extended real-valued random variables," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1908-1919, September.
- Jin Seo Cho & Meng Huang & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for a Constant Mean Function using Functional Regression," Discussion Paper Series 0915, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae & Andrews, Donald W. K., 1993.
"Tests of specification for parametric and semiparametric models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 277-318.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1991. "Tests of Specification for Parametric and Semiparametric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Kirill Evdokimov & Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Robust estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 579, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2007. "Queueing Theoretic Approaches to Financial Price Fluctuations," Papers math/0703832, arXiv.org.
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2012. "On spatial processes and asymptotic inference under near-epoch dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 178-190.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Seo, Myung Hwan & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012.
"Testing for non-nested conditional moment restrictions using unconditional empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-382.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Testing for Non-Nested Conditional Moment Restrictions Using Unconditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joris Pinkse, 2000. "Feasible Multivariate Nonparametric Estimation Using Weak Separability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1241, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:87-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anne Stubing to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.