A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Process
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C.V. Starr Center, Department of Economics, New York University, 19 W. 4th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10012|
Phone: (212) 998-8936
Fax: (212) 995-3932
Web page: http://econ.as.nyu.edu/object/econ.cvstarr.html
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: C.V. Starr Center, Department of Economics, New York University, 19 W. 4th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10012|
Other versions of this item:
- Potscher, Benedikt M & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1989. "A Uniform Law of Large Numbers for Dependent and Heterogeneous Data Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 675-683, May.
- de Jong, Robert M., 1998. "Uniform laws of large numbers and stochastic Lipschitz-continuity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 243-268, June.
- Benedikt M. Potscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1994. "On the Formulation of Uniform Laws of Large Numbers: A Truncation Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew J. Patton & Johanna F. Ziegel & Rui Chen, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Models for Expected Shortfall (and Value-at-Risk)," Papers 1707.05108, arXiv.org.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1987.
"Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
832, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1987. "Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change," Working Papers 636, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2009. "Central limit theorems and uniform laws of large numbers for arrays of random fields," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 86-98, May.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2008. "Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions," Development Economics Working Papers 22477, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2009. "Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions," Working Papers 03-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jin Seo Cho & Meng Huang & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for a Constant Mean Function using Functional Regression," Discussion Paper Series 0915, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae & Andrews, Donald W. K., 1993. "Tests of specification for parametric and semiparametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 277-318.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1991. "Tests of Specification for Parametric and Semiparametric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Kirill Evdokimov & Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Robust estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 579, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Seo, Myung Hwan & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012. "Testing for non-nested conditional moment restrictions using unconditional empirical likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-382.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Testing for Non-Nested Conditional Moment Restrictions Using Unconditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Sup-tests for linearity in a general nonlinear AR(1) model when the supremum is taken over the full parameter space," MPRA Paper 16669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikt M. Pötscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Basic Elements of Asymptotic Theory," Electronic Working Papers 99-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Hess, Christian & Seri, Raffaello & Choirat, Christine, 2010. "Ergodic theorems for extended real-valued random variables," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1908-1919, September.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2007. "Queueing Theoretic Approaches to Financial Price Fluctuations," Papers math/0703832, arXiv.org.
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2012. "On spatial processes and asymptotic inference under near-epoch dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 178-190.
- Joris Pinkse, 2000. "Feasible Multivariate Nonparametric Estimation Using Weak Separability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1241, Econometric Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:87-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed