Social, Economic and Educational Status of the Muslim Community of India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2010.
"The puzzle of Muslim advantage in child survival in India,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 191-204, March.
- Bhalotra, S. & Valente, C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," Discussion Paper 2009-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonia Bhalotra & Christine Valente & Arthur van Soest, 2008. "Religion and Childhood Death in India," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/185, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Ghosh, Sudeep & Marjit, Sugata, 2016.
"Religious fragmentation, social identity and cooperation: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment in India,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 265-279.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Sudeep Ghosh & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Religious fragmentation, social identity and cooperation: Evidence from a artefactual field experiment in India," Discussion Papers 1501, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2014.
"Social divisions in school participation and attainment in India: 1983–2004,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 869-893.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," Research Department Publications 4637, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mohammed Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia López Bóo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1657, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Kambhampati, Uma & López Bóo, Florencia, 2012. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," IZA Discussion Papers 6329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halder, Jhuma, 2016. "Educational outcome: Identifying social factors in South 24 parganas district of West Bengal," Working Papers 360, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Brinda Viswanathan, 2014. "Variations in Women’s Heights across Social and Religious Groups Among Indian States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 1149-1169, November.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in India," MPRA Paper 32971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, Adrian A., 2014. "Civil unrest and the poaching of rhinos in the Kaziranga National Park, India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 20-28.
- Jeffery, Patricia & Jeffery, Roger, 2010. "Only when the boat has started sinking: A maternal death in rural north India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1711-1718, November.
- Javier Escobal & Eva Flores, 2009. "Maternal Migration and Child Well-being in Peru(Migración materna y bienestar infantil en el Perú)," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosm56, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Sabina Alkire & Suman Seth, 2013.
"Selecting a Targeting Method to Identify BPL Households in India,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 417-446, June.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2012. "Selecting a Targeting Method to Identify BPL Households in India," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp053, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Elizabeth Brainerd & Nidhiya Menon, 2015. "Religion and Health in Early Childhood: Evidence from South Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(3), pages 439-463, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmuslims in India; human development indicator;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .