The Preadult Origins of Post-Materialism: A Longitudinal Sibling Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:04:p:1579-1592_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:336-354_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- Brian Francis & Regina Dittrich & Reinhold Hatzinger & Roger Penn, 2002. "Analysing partial ranks by using smoothed paired comparison methods: an investigation of value orientation in Europe," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 319-336.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Searing, Donald & Wright, Gerald & Rabinowitz, George, 1976. "The Primacy Principle: Attitude Change and Political Socialization," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 83-113, January.
- Gary Solon & Mary Corcoran & GRoger Gordon & Deborah Laren, 1991. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Sibling Correlations in Economic Status," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(3), pages 509-534.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:01:p:169-184_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:65:y:1971:i:04:p:991-1017_13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Deegan-Krause & Zsolt Enyedi, 2010. "Agency and the Structure of Party Competition: Alignment, Stability and the Role of Political Elites," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 9, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsValue preferences; postmaterialism; sibling estimates; intergenerational transmission; hierarchical regression modeling;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .