The Preadult Origins of Post-Materialism: A Longitudinal Sibling Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:04:p:1579-1592_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:336-354_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- Brian Francis & Regina Dittrich & Reinhold Hatzinger & Roger Penn, 2002. "Analysing partial ranks by using smoothed paired comparison methods: an investigation of value orientation in Europe," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 319-336.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Searing, Donald & Wright, Gerald & Rabinowitz, George, 1976. "The Primacy Principle: Attitude Change and Political Socialization," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 83-113, January.
- Gary Solon & Mary Corcoran & GRoger Gordon & Deborah Laren, 1991. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Sibling Correlations in Economic Status," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(3), pages 509-534.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:01:p:169-184_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:65:y:1971:i:04:p:991-1017_13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Deegan-Krause & Zsolt Enyedi, 2010. "Agency and the Structure of Party Competition: Alignment, Stability and the Role of Political Elites," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 9, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsValue preferences; postmaterialism; sibling estimates; intergenerational transmission; hierarchical regression modeling;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.