L’articulation des indicateurs environnementaux entre contrôle diagnostic et contrôle interactif. Le cas d’une entreprise française de vins et spiritueux
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Mercier, 2010. "Une analyse historique du concept de parties prenantes : Quelles leçons pour l'avenir ?," Post-Print halshs-00521201, HAL.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- Nicolas Berland & François Persiaux, 2008. "Le contrôle des projets d'innovation de haute technologie," Post-Print halshs-00340180, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2301 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscontrôle de gestion environnemental; indicateurs environnementaux; tableaux de bord verts; reporting environnemental; contrôle diagnostic; contrôle interactif; environmental management control; enviromental indicators; scorecards green; environmental reporting; diagnostic control; interactive control.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1110601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.