The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grégory Wegmann, 2008. "The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company," Post-Print halshs-00482136, HAL.
- Grégory Wegmann, 2008. "The Balanced Scorecard as a Knowledge Management Tool: A French Experience in a Semi-Public Insurance Company," Post-Print halshs-00340311, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced Scorecard; Strategic Control; Non-financial Indicators; Knowledge Management; French Experience;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-11-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-11-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1080902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.