Perspectives on non-financial indicators as a strategic management accounting tool:A French inquiry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Charreaux, 2005. "Pour une gouvernance d’entreprise «comportementale»:une réflexion exploratoire-Toward a Behavioral Corporate Governance Theory : An Exploratory View," Working Papers CREGO 1050601, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Govindarajan, V. & Gupta, Anil K., 1985. "Linking control systems to business unit strategy: impact on performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Randall, Taylor, 2003. "Performance implications of strategic performance measurement in financial services firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 715-741.
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
- Perera, S. & Harrison, G. & Poole, M., 1997. "Customer-focused manufacturing strategy and the use of operations-based non-financial performance measures: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 557-572, August.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Corporate Governance Theories: From Micro Theories to National Systems Theories," Working Papers CREGO 1041202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement accounting; Strategic management accounting; Balanced Scorecard; Non-financial indicators; Contractual and knowledge-based theories; Survey questionnaire.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-10-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2006-10-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1060905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.