Les Tableaux De Bord Strategiques : Une Instrumentation Du Controle De Gestion Strategique Concepts, Instrumentation Et Enquete
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Frank G. H., 2000. "The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 451-482, May.
- Atkinson, Anthony, 1998. "Strategic performance measurement and incentive compensation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 552-561, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cindy Zawadzki, 2006. "Indicateurs, acteurs et slack : la gestion de la viabilité hivernale sur les autoroutes," Post-Print halshs-00558405, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContrôle de gestion stratégique; Tableaux de bord stratégiques; Balanced Scorecard; Navigator; Processus interactifs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.