Les Tableaux De Bord Strategiques : Une Instrumentation Du Controle De Gestion Strategique Concepts, Instrumentation Et Enquete
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Frank G. H., 2000. "The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 451-482, May.
- Atkinson, Anthony, 1998. "Strategic performance measurement and incentive compensation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 552-561, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cindy Zawadzki, 2006. "Indicateurs, acteurs et slack : la gestion de la viabilité hivernale sur les autoroutes," Post-Print halshs-00558405, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContrôle de gestion stratégique; Tableaux de bord stratégiques; Balanced Scorecard; Navigator; Processus interactifs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .