Report NEP-ACC-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Wegmann & Stephen Nozile, 2008. "The activity-based costing method developments: state-of-the art and case study," Working Papers CREGO 1080903, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Matthias Wrede, 2008. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200818, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Pierre, DEHEZ & Daniela, TELLONE, 2008. "Data games. Sharing public goods with exclusion," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008010, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Gregory Wegmann, 2008. "The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company," Working Papers CREGO 1080902, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- John Brondolo & Frank Bosch & Eric Le Borgne & Carlos Silvani, 2008. "Tax Administration Reform and Fiscal Adjustment; The Case of Indonesia (2001-07)," IMF Working Papers 08/129, .