FDI, Polarized Globalization, and the Current Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2005.
"R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Peter Howitt & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2002. "R&D, Implementation and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs," NBER Working Papers 9104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oded Galor & Andrew Mountford, 2004. "Trading Population for Productivity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410001, EconWPA.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2008. "The Human Development Trap in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 775-796, May.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2013.
"A Cross-country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 235-251, May.
- David A. Mayer Foulkes, 2012. "A Cross-Country Causal Panorama of Human Development and Sustainability," Working papers DTE 545, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Mayer-Foulkes David A, 2010.
"Long-Term Fundamentals of the 2008 Economic Crisis,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-25, January.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2009. "Long-Term Fundamentals of the 2008 Economic Crisis," Working papers DTE 467, CIDE, División de Economía.
- repec:emc:wpaper:dte-545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2007. "Globalization and the Human Development Trap," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c017_052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .