What Is Common In Different Economic Growth Models?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Length:||25 pages JEL Classification:|
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +45 6550 2233
Fax: +45 6550 1090
Web page: http://degit.sam.sdu.dk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2008. "A New Proof of Uzawa's Steady-State Growth Theorem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 180-182, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2006:i:6:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2006.
"A Variant of Uzawa's Theorem,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
897, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2004. "The Steady-State Growth Theorem: A Comment on Uzawa (1961)," NBER Working Papers 10921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danyang Xie, 2002.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Xie Danyang, 1994. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "The Dynamic Leontief Model and the Theory of Endogenous Growth," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 255-265.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c016_075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.