Finance And Balanced Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kendall, Jake & Mylenko, Nataliya & Ponce, Alejandro, 2010. "Measuring financial access around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5253, The World Bank.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 2006. "A Variant of Uzawa's Theorem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(6), pages 1-5.
- de la Fuente, Angel & Marin, JoseMaria, 1996.
"Innovation, bank monitoring, and endogenous financial development,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 269-301, October.
- Ángel de la Fuente & José M. Marín, 1994. "Innovation, "bank" monitoring and endogenous financial development," Economics Working Papers 59, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- de la Fuente, Angel & Marín Vigueras, José Maria, 1995. "Innovation, 'Bank' Monitoring and Endogenous Financial Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 1276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morales, Mar a F., 2003.
"Financial Intermediation In A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 363-393, June.
- Maria Fuensanta Morales, 2000. "Financial Intermediation in a Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0914, Econometric Society.
- Maria Fuensanta Morales, 2001. "Financial Intermediation in a Model of Growth through Creative Destruction," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 487.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Salvatore Capasso, 2004.
"Financial Markets, Development and Economic Growth: Tales of Informational Asymmetries,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18, pages 267-292, July.
- Salvatore Capasso, 2003. "Financial Markets Development And Economic Growth: Tales Of Informational Asymmetries," Working Papers 2_2003, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2008. "A New Proof of Uzawa's Steady-State Growth Theorem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 180-182, February.
- Rousseau, Peter L., 1998. "The permanent effects of innovation on financial depth:: Theory and US historical evidence from unobservable components models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 387-425, July.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 1998. "Law, Finance, and Firm Growth," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 2107-2137, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2010.
"Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1875-1891, September.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 14, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Sanchez, Juan M & Wang, Cheng, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," NBER Working Papers 13104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2009. "Financing development : the role of information costs," Working Paper 08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sánchez & Cheng Wang, 2010. "Financing development: the role of information costs," Working Papers 2010-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," 2007 Meeting Papers 171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:8-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto BUCCI & Simone MARSIGLIO, 2016. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Long Run Equilibrium and Transitional Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:145-186 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:18:y:2014:i:04:p:883-898_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.