Default, Efficiency and Uniqueness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "An Example of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(4), pages 873-875, August.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Kumar, Alok & Shubik, Martin, 2003. "A computational analysis of core convergence in a multiple equilibria economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, February.
- Mailath, George J. & Samuelson, Larry, 2006. "Repeated Games and Reputations: Long-Run Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195300796.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; Strategic market games; Uniqueness; Aggregation; Information; Disequilibrium; Minimal institutions; Playable games;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2017-07-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-07-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.