Report NEP-GTH-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Richefort, 2017. "Warm-Glow Giving in Networks with Multiple Public Goods," Working Papers 2017.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Huck, Steffen & Leutgeb, Johannes, 2017. "Games played through agents in the laboratory: A test of Prat & Rustichini's model," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-305r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2017. "Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players," Working Papers 2017.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francis Bloch & Anne van den Nouweland, 2017. "Farsighted Stability with Heterogeneous Expectations," Working Papers 2017.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Evan Calford, 2017. "Uncertainty Aversion in Game Theory: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1291, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric & Jacquemet, Nicolas, 2017. "Spillovers, Persistence and Learning: Institutions and the Dynamics of Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2017. "Efficiency versus transaction costs in multidimensional auctions: the case of Brazilian oil and gas lease auctions," IEFE Working Papers 94, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sonsino, Doron & Shifrin, Max & Lahav, Eyal, 2016. "Disentangling trust from risk-taking: Triadic approach," MPRA Paper 80095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 2017. "Default, Efficiency and Uniqueness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2095, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.