Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1989. "A characterization of monotone individual demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 87-94, February.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jordan, J. S., 1975. "Information and shadow prices for the constrained concave team problem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 371-393, December.
- Bewley, Truman, 1977. "The permanent income hypothesis: A theoretical formulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 252-292, December.
- Allen, Beth, 1982. "Some Stochastic Processes of Interdependent Demand and Technological Diffusion of an Innovation Exhibiting Externalities among Adopters," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 595-608, October.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Hildenbrand, Werner & Jerison, Michael, 1991.
"Empirical Evidence on the Law of Demand,"
Econometric Society, pages 1525-1549.
- Haerdle,W. Hildenbrand,W. Jerison,M., 1988. "Empirical evidence on the law of demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 193, University of Bonn, Germany.
- HARDLE, Wolfgang & HILDENBRAND, Werner & JERISON, Michael, 1991. "Empirical evidence on the law of demand," CORE Discussion Papers RP 968, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang Härdle & Werner Hildenbrand & Michael Jerison, 1989. "Empirical Evidence on the Law of Demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 264a, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Vyatscheslavovitsch Greenwood & Priscilla Edson, 1992. "Markov fields over countable partially ordered sets: Extrema and splitting," Discussion Paper Serie A 371, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Polterovich, V M, 1983. "Equilibrium Trajectories of Economic Growth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 693-729, May.
- Yano, Makoto, 1984.
"The turnpike of dynamic general equilibrium paths and its insensitivity to initial conditions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, December.
- M. Yano, 2010. "The Turnpike of Dynamic General Equilibrium Paths and its Insensitivity to Initial Conditions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1394, David K. Levine.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Follmer, Hans, 1974. "Random economies with many interacting agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
- Bewley, Truman, 1980. "The permanent income hypothesis and short-run price stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-333, December.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
- Krengel, Ulrich & Sucheston, Louis, 1981. "Stopping rules and tactics for processes indexed by a directed set," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-229, June.
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Radner, Roy, 1973. "Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 68-90, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:23:y:1994:i:3:p:253-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.