Subjectivity in Inductive Inference
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Subjectivity in Inductive Inference," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000324, David K. Levine.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Subjectivity in Inductive Inference," Post-Print hal-00489433, HAL.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Subjectivity in Inductive Inference," Working Papers hal-00756342, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Samuelson, Larry & Schmeidler, David, 2013.
"Dynamics of inductive inference in a unified framework,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1399-1432.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Dynamics of Inductive Inference in a Unified Framework," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000156, David K. Levine.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2012. "Dynamics of Inductive Inference in a Unified Framework," Working Papers hal-00712823, HAL.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Dynamics of Inductive Inference in a Unified Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1811, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2013. "Dynamics of inductive inference in a unified framework," Post-Print hal-00836265, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInduction; Simplicity; Bayesian learning;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-GTH-2009-09-11 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.