Report NEP-GTH-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2009. "Strategic Information Transmission: Comment," MPRA Paper 17115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00406439_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "A model of influence in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308741, HAL.
- Eyal Winter & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Jose Mendez-Naya & Luciano Mendez-Naya, 2009. "Mental Equilibrium and Rational Emotions," Discussion Paper Series dp521, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Hauge, Karen Evely & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine, 2009. "Playing with the Good Guys: A Public Good Game with Endogenous Group Formation," Memorandum 08/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2009. "Game Engineering," Discussion Paper Series dp518, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1726, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2009. "An Interdisciplinary Approach to Coalition Formation," Post-Print halshs-00406460, HAL.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Subjectivity in Inductive Inference," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1725, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.